Because the pulp molded products have sufficient raw material sources, the production and use process is pollution-free, wide range of applications, low cost, light weight, high strength, plasticity, cushioning, interchangeability, good decoration performance, and can be reused and recycled. Features. Therefore, it has strong vitality and broad application prospects, and its economic value and status have been recognized by the international community.
1. The process technology is simple and practical, and there is basically no pollution in the production process, which meets the requirements of cleaner production.
2. Wide sources of raw materials and low cost.
3. Molded pulp packaging has good shock resistance and cushioning properties. The suspension method produces excellent adsorption, which can effectively protect the product from damage during transportation.
4. Light weight, low recycling cost, and can be used repeatedly.
5. Good protection, interchangeability and decoration performance.
6. Molded pulp products have good water absorption, hydrophobicity and heat insulation. Various additives can be added according to customer requirements during pulping to make the product resistant to acid, alkali, sunlight, water, oil, leakage, and deformation.
7. Modern production technology can realize high-speed, automated mass production.
8. According to the different requirements of users, the surface quality, color, graphics and other appearance elements of the product can be post-processed to meet the needs of product display.