Disposable drinking cups are a very common household must-have. Many people throw them away after using them. In fact, this kind of behavior is an extremely wasteful practice in the eyes of flower growers. It can be said that the high-quality disposable drinking cups, such as Zhiben's molded paper cups, have many unknown magical functions in growing plants.
1. First take one of the disposable drinking cups and pierce a few small holes at its bottom.
2. Put the prepared cutting substrate (such as sand) into the cup and pour it thoroughly.
3. Then put the selected inserts inside the disposable drinking cups, and place the cup in a cool and well-ventilated place. During the period, add water regularly to keep the substrate moist.
4. The seeds or cuttings can successfully take root in about three or four weeks.
Following the four steps mentioned above, you can then successfully grow your own seeds and plant cuttings. Moreover, you can even take out the cuttings and culture medium easily by just cutting the cups directly, without worrying about damaging the new roots of the cuttings. Many people who have vulnerable plants like succulents are afraid of their death; whereas, the clever use of disposable molded paper cups can actually help our fragile plants live healthily.
1. Prepare some disposable molded pulp cups and pour some water into the cups. The water level should be about one-fifth of the cups.
2. Cover the mouth of these biodegradable cups with a layer of plastic wrap, preferably a tighter wrap. Then poke a big hole in the middle of the plastic wrap.
3. Then put the succulents on the plastic wrap and insert the roots from the big hole in the middle, but do not let the roots touch the water in the cups.
4. Then put the cup in a cool and ventilated place and wait for the fleshy roots.
5. After waiting for the succulent roots to grow new roots, just take the succulents from the mouth of the cups and put them into the pots. In this way, the succulents can easily pass the serving period.