Eco coffee cup is made of bamboo fiber. Bamboo fiber is composed of fibers, hemicellulose, lignin and other polymers. Through material polymerization technology, the physical properties of bamboo fiber materials have been greatly improved. The most important thing is that coffee cups made of bamboo fibers are more durable. It is more environmentally friendly, has biodegradability and recyclability, and has no pollution to the environment.
The eco coffee cup is observed under an electron microscope at 2000 times. The cross-section of the bamboo fiber is uneven and deformed, and it is full of elliptical pores, which is highly hollow. The capillary effect is extremely strong, which can absorb and evaporate water instantly. Among all natural fibers, bamboo fiber has good moisture absorption, moisture release and air permeability, ranking first among the five major fibers. It is known as the "breathable fiber" and the "fiber queen".
Environmentally friendly disposable coffee cups made of bamboo fiber materials will be degraded within one year under special temperature, humidity and active microorganisms. Carbon dioxide and water are produced during the degradation process, which will not cause pollution to the environment and water resources.
1. Coffee cup made of bamboo fiber, environmentally friendly and pollution-free;
2. Using food-grade materials, BPA-free, safe and healthy;
3. In order to prevent the drink from overflowing, the lid of the eco coffee cup adopts a spiral design, which has a leak-proof function;
4. The bottom of the cup increases the friction between the cup and the table by adjusting its flatness; the whole cup body is made with fine craftsmanship, smooth to the touch, and easy to clean;
5. Shenzhen Zhiben Environmental Protection Technology Group Co., Ltd. accepts logo or pattern customization for disposable coffee cups.